Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Zoo and Temple Open House

A couple of weekends ago I got to go up and stay with my sister for 3 days. We went to the Zoo and to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House. That was the only time I've been inside of a temple besides just doing Baptisms for the Dead. It was such an awesome experience and I'm glad we got to go. I am taking Temple prep classes right now and am planning to go through the temple sometime in August! I am so excited! We went to the zoo with my friend Lisa and her kids. It rained most of the day, but we still had fun and got to see some of the animals!

This is just a picture I took of Payton and Treyson. I ♥ these two so much!

Payton and Garret riding the Tigers!

Us with the Tiger!





Payton trying to decide if she wants to drink from the lion's mouth!


Payton and I riding the merry-go-round, she would not sit on any of the animals so I held her and she was happy!

Payton all ready for the Zoo!


Treyson all ready for the Zoo!

All of us at the Temple.

The Temple again! (the pictures didn't turn out so great!)

It was a fun 3 days and seemed to go by so fast!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats not garret its chandler