Monday, June 8, 2009

♥Happy Birthday Grandma♥

Today is my Grandma Dianne's 70 something birthday! There are so many things I love about my grandma. I know all twelve grandkids would agree with me when I say that WE have the best grandma in the whole world! Here are just a few things I love about my grandma.



*She doesn't talk badly about anyone. She finds the good in every person.
*She would do anything to help someone who she thought needed it.
*She spoils us.
*She is seriously the best cook in the whole world and she loves to feed everyone.
*She welcomes everyone and anyone into her home I always loved that I could bring anyone to her house and they would always feel welcome.
*She cares about me and always wants to know what's going on in my life.
*She makes me feel good about myself.
*She is ALWAYS thinking of someone else.
*Her and my grandpa always made sure we kept close as a family
*She always has time to talk to me.
*She supports and loves me no matter what.
I ♥ you Grandma!!!!!

1 comments:

JENNIFER said...

That is so sweet! How do you get the hearts in your text? I am totally using your why I blog President Hinckley quote on mine I hope that's ok!!! I love it and that's SO why I blog too!