Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July 2009!!!!

So I started off thinking this 4th of July was going to be really boring since I couldn't go out of town because I had to teach Relief Society the next day, but I was wrong! Tori ended up coming and spending the weekend with me, which I loved because I don't get to spend much time with her and Jessica now that they are older. On the morning of the 4th Tori and I went to the park, it was really hot, and not much to do so we just walked around eating our snowcones. Afer that we went clothes shopping with a few of my friends. For dinner, Mary was nice enough to invite us up to her parents house for a barbecue and to play games with her family. We had tons of fun, and they kept us laughing. I'm so thankful for Mary and the wonderful friend she is to me. I didn't get any pictures from the barbecue :( After the barbecue we went and watched fireworks with some friends. Tons of fun!

This is Jen, Me and Tori waiting for the fireworks to start. I love Jen so much she is a great friend and example to me. I love that she comes over and just hangs out with me even when I talk her ear off until all hours of the night when she has to work in the morning :)


Me and Tori! I love this girl soooooo much!


Some of my friends from the branch who are amazing! Jana, Annice, Jen, Me, Janet and Amanda


Looking at all thos wonderful fireworks!!!!



1 comments:

Jules said...

Tara Lou! I didn't know you had a blog! How fun! Glad your 4th was a BLAST!