Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Melissa!!!!

Today is Melissa's 29th Birthday! Only one more year until that dreadful 30! Melissa is the best friend anyone could ask for. I love her so much and want her to know how much she means to me! So..here are just 10 of the things I love about Melissa! (Yes! I stole the picture of her blog!)

10.She is always happy! I can always count of her for a pick me up!
9. She is my friend no matter what I do or say.
8. She listens to me ramble for hours about things I know she could really care less about and no matter how boring I get never tells me she has to go.
7. She is one of those people who has been an awesome example to me, when I wasn't living the way I should be she would give me gentle reminders about how she felt and what she believed, but never pushed.
6. She loves me and listens to me no matter what.
5. We think the same things are funny and could laugh together for hours!
4. I feel comfortable asking her anything and everything.
3. She waited for a long time for Parker to be here, but I never heard her get bitter or mad, she looks for the positive in every situation.
2.She isn't afraid to show emotion, her true feelings (something I really struggle with)
And the number 1 reason I love Melissa...
1. She always remembers to tell me she loves me. Without even knowing it, I think, she has taught me how important it is to let the important people in your life know you love them. She never hangs up with phone without telling me she loves me, and in turn it has made me realize how important that is.
Thanks Melissa! I love you tons and hope your birthday is great :))
Now..for a story about Melissa! So a couple of weeks ago Melissa, Devin and Parker came to Cedar, so I was more than excited to finally get to meet Parker and see Melissa after not seeing her for quite some time..Well..we had dinner at Chilis and then went to Maggie Moos for ice cream. Parker needed a diaper change so Melissa takes him out of his car seat and walks around to the other side to lay him down on the seat. In the mean time I close the door, with her keys in the diaper bag! Yep! you got it we were locked out! Here are a few pictures from our "adventure!"
"What do you do?!"


Hoping the peoples van we put the camera on top of weren't coming out anytime soon!


And the man that came to save the day!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You are horrible! You made me cry! :) I love you so much! Thank you for being my friend and loving me no matter what! You always make me laugh! I love seeing your spirit shine bright, you are an example to me! Thanks for those sweet pictures. Can't wait to see you again when you come to Castle Dale! :)