Sunday, June 21, 2009

♥Happy Father's Day!♥

Happy Father's Day Dad!!!


I couldn't let today go by without blogging about my dad! He might seem like a tough guy, but really he isn't! Here are some things I love about my dad!
~He taught me the value of hard work.
~He always made me do well in school. I was really mad for it at the time, but C's or below were not acceptable in our house.
~Him and my mom put me through college, even though we have a family business that has been pasted down starting with his great grandpa he always knew it was never my dream to work in a restaurant and never pushed me to do it. He gave me the means to go to college and have the job I love today.
~He tells me he's proud of me!
~He taught me the value of being honest.
~He made me be a good sport, and boy was that a hard job! (it sorta worked dad!)
~Even though he always talked about wanting a boy I know secretly that he couldn't be more happy he just has Kacie and I.
~He taught me the value of money, and how important having good credit is. He started me young establishing credit and boy am I grateful for that now!
Happy Father's Day Dad!

1 comments:

donna904 said...

Thanks from your Dad and I both, I finally figured out how to leave one on my mothers day one too... love you much. You and Kacie are great kids despite the juvenile parents you have sometimes had,, mainly myself.. we are equally proud of you two.. love you