Saturday, October 31, 2009

~A Short but Sweet Calling~

It seems like as fast as I was put into the Relief Society Presidency I was released! With Jen getting married and Amanda being in for almost 2 years I guess it was time :( The release was a lot harder for me than I thought it would be. I know that change has to happen for us to grow and move on with life, but at the same time I don't think I was really ready. This calling has helped me to grow in so many ways I would have never imagined. I think the most important thing it has taught me is that I am capable of doing anything with the Lord's help. I am so thankful for these three girls and everything they have taught me.
This is us at our I guess official last meeting! At Benjas :)

This is an old picture for the 4th of July, but we are all four in it and I don't have pictures of any other pictures of Amanda and Jana :( Who would have ever guessed with me and how I am with my camera. I am so thankful for Amanda and for the leader and more importantly the friend she has been to me. She's my Utah Jazz buddy! We are both crazy Jazz fans so even though we aren't serving together anymore she's still going to be seeing a lot of me! Sorry Amanda you can't get rid of me so fast :)

Before being called I knew of Jen, but didn't really know her. I am so thankful that we have become so close and such good friends. We are so different in so many ways, but seem to balance each other out. Jen got married yesterday (pictures soon!) I am really happy for her, but it was hard for me to come to the realization that our friendship is going to change! I ♥ you Jen! Thanks for helping me grow and being patient with me :)

2 comments:

JENNIFER said...

I LOVE THIS POST! You big baby! You have to come over tomorrow night and hang out if you want to Jimmy will be in Vegas til 10pm or so with the kids! Nothin' changes the BFF you big baby!!! Thanks for all your support and love and for helping at the wedding it was so perfect for us! LOVE YOU!

Unknown said...

Change does stink sometimes. You will be amazing in your new calling though. Sorry I didn't call you back. The night got crazy with Parker. I will talk to you soon!