Sunday, November 8, 2009

~ThRiLlEr~

On October 28th I got to see Thriller for the first time! I'd heard a lot about it, but as long as Tuachan has been doing never got to it! It was awesome and I'm so glad I got to go. As you can see it was probably one of the coldest night we've had in St. George this year, but we all bundled up and had a blast! Thanks Jules for getting us great seats :)

This was two days before Jen got married, so her Maid of Honor came with us and this is her posing for a picture with us. She dressed up for the occasion :)

Julie, Carrie, Jen and Me..Freezing our butts off!!!



So we don't look so hot, but hey we weren't!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a blast! St. George was actually cold? What was it down to 80? :) j/k

JENNIFER said...

Not only 1 but 3 PICTURES OF ME! I loathe you! :)

Christan said...

Some friends and I dragged our husbands to that a few years ago. I LOVED IT!!! Kenny... not so much. Must be a girl thing. :)