Wednesday, August 19, 2009

~My Temple Day~ August 15, 2009

On Saturday I went through the St. George Temple. It was such a great experience, and I felt so blessed to have so many people there to support me. I love all of you and want to you to know how important your support has been to me. This is once again picture overload, but I just love the pictures that were taken that day. It's not very often that you get that many of your friends and family in the same room, and we all know how obessed I am with pictures :)
Kacie, Cathy, Melissa, Me, Becca, and Jen

Melissa, Me, Becca and Jen. The best friends ever! I feel so lucky to have these girls in my life

Me and Bec..Oh and Jen! ♥ it!

Me and Melissa, she came all the way from Castledale to go through with me that day. Melissa has always been a wonderful example and has been trying for years to slowly guide me back to church. She is the best friend anyone could ask for and I couldn't love her more. Thanks so much for coming Melissa and thanks for never giving up on me:) Melissa did a cute post for me on her blog too :) http://www.esplinmd.blogspot.com/

Me and Cathy I have taught next to Cathy for the last 7 years until this last year when she moved schools :( She has taken care of and loved me through everything I've had to go through in the last couple of years. She is so strong and close to the spirit and has taught me so much. She too never gave up on me! Thanks Cathy: I love you! Cathy did a cute post on her blog about my Temple Day..Check it out http://www.cathylindell.blogspot.com/

Me and Becca, we share everything sisters do, expect DNA. Becca is my best friend in the whole world and I could never love her more!As much as I need her she never lets me down. I rely on her so much to help me through life, she is patient and understands me like no one else is able to. Her example of going to the temple weekly has been a huge help to me. I've never in my life been able to trust and open up to another girl the way that I do her. I love you lots Bec and could never ask for a better sister and best friend. Thanks for everything :)

Everyone knows how much I love Jen! She is in the RS Presidency with me and more importantly is the greatest friend ever. She's been through all it all with me lately. She's always willing to listen and give me advice. She is a wonderful example to me and has helped me so much to become closer to my Heavenly Father. She did a post on her blog about my Temple day that is great check it out http://www.jenniferfrahm.blogspot.com/ I love you Jen!


Melissa, Becca, Me, Lacy, and Jen

Becca, Me and Kacie

Me and Melissa

Me and my sister Kacie. I can't say enough about Kacie. Her example and strength is awesome. Even when no one in our family was active she stayed strong and always knew what she wanted and went for it! I am so blessed to be able to call her my sister. I don't know how I would have made it without her. Thanks Kacie I love you so much and I am so grateful you're my sister!
Check out Kacie's blog too! www.kmscottfamily.blogspot.com

My Aunt Dawn Rae and her family came from SLC to go through with me. Also, my cousin Christan her husband Kenny and Kacie's husband Micah. I love my family so much and am so grateful to them. Thanks for coming guys :) Love ya lots!

Melissa, Me and Jen

Me with my mom and dad. I am so grateful to my parents. Thank you Mom and Dad for raising me the right way. For teaching me to work for what I want. For loving and believing in me, and teaching me never to give up. Through this whole thing I always said that if I was going to go back to church I was going to do it all and do it right, or not at all. I learned that from my parents and am so grateful to them. Thanks for lunch too Mom and Dad! Love ya!

Me, Mom and Kacie

I love these funny pictures! Hard to believe none of these girls knew each other before today. Obviously I pick friends that seem to be goofballs huh! I ♥ it!

Me with Tori and Jess

My friends at the Temple

The Lunch Table

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Good for you!! That is sooo wonderful! And it looks like you had the perfect day and perfect family & friends to share it with!

Unknown said...

I love you and the cute post! Mine will be coming soon when I have a chance to get caught up! love you!