Saturday, August 1, 2009

Goodbye Highlights! Hello Dark Hair!!!

I decided with school starting and life starting to get busy again that I was ready to ditch my blonde highlights! I got some pretty bad highlights a couple of months ago. Since my cousin, Christan, moved I have had a hard time finding someone that can do a decent job! My awesome friend Jen was nice enough to do it for me and did a great job! I haven't been this dark in a long time, but it is actually really close to my natural color and I love it!

Jen dyed Colleen's hair that night too so afterwards we had a little photo shoot. I ♥ this picture and these girls!

Me and Jen. Love her to death!



So I can never pull pictures like this off. I always end up looking so unnatural and like such a dork. Colleen pretty much kept me laughing all night. I have no idea where she comes up with this stuff but she is hilarious!


So Jen is pretty professional and has all the stuff that a hair dresser does the cape, apron, paintbrush thing. Well..I decided wanted to take the cape off and that should explain the dye on my shirt! Thanks for a fun night girls :)





2 comments:

JENNIFER said...

YEAH! No more highlights! Thank you so much for hanging out with me last night! YOU ROCK! I feel so bad about your shirt! I'm not very professional at all I fake it pretty good though! :) Can't wait for this weekend! YEAH!

Jules said...

just so ya know... blondes have more fun! ;) jk, I really like your dark hair!