Wednesday, August 19, 2009

~SaN DiEgo~ (With Picture Overload!)

Now that my camera card has been handed over I figured I can now post the pictures from Sand Diego...It was hard to choose, so warning TOTAL PICTURE OVERLOAD!!! I decided to just do a seperate post rather than try to fit the pictures in my other post.

Jayden in a hole!

Me and Bec, so we don't look too great but I love the background!


Caleb with his Boogie Board! So much fun!

I love this picture! It looks like it should be on a magazine cover.

Caleb riding the wave in.

Bec teaching Cooper to Boogie Board
Cooper rode the wave all the way in!

Me and my buddy Caleb

Caleb, Cooper and Jayden playing in the ocean

Jayden crawled on this thing and yelled "Hey T, take my picture!" It was so funny :)

Shamu!

Sitting in the "Soak Zone!"
Stingrays!

The bird behind that fence tried to eat me!

4D Movie

Right before we got soaked!

Seaworld!

Me and Jayden on the bumper cars! Gotta love this kid!

Me and Caleb on the roller coaster at Belmont Park.


Jayden Buried!

Cooper with his new ocean find!

Gotta love that smile :)

0 comments: