Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sin City!!!! (Well not really!)

This last week my mom and dad had a condo down in Vegas, so we all went down and stayed and had a ton of fun! Here is Kacie with Payton, Treyson, and Payton's all time favorite person Sponge Bob! At the adventuredome. She was too short to go on the actual ride, go figure right!


The adventuredome again, Payton waving to me on the horsey!

Cute little Treyson just loving the stroller!

Waiting in line at the Rio Buffett, Payton met a little boyfriend who seemed to be her double, neither one of them could manage to stay out of trouble.

Payton with her friend "Bob!" again

Payton and Treyson in the big Jacuzzi Tub, Payton loved to get in the tub and use "Aunt T's pretties!" Which is my bodywash.

With the fish at Caeasar's Palace

Treyson hanging out in the stroller again!

Payton loved to hide in the shower!

On this trip Payton figured out that my real name is Tara, she has always just called me Aunt T or "nant ne" So to be funny she started calling me Tara, I told her she should keep calling me "nant ne" because it is so dang cute!!! Well she did for the most part, but anytime she wanted to make me laugh she would call me Tara. It's so funny how kids are so young, but so smart at the same time. There is never a dull moment with that child. One night she was suppose to be going to bed and kept getting up, so she gets out of bed with her milk comes into the other room and just nonchantly walks past me and says" Oh hey nant ne!" Maybe you had to be there, but it was so funny! So Kacie puts her back in bed and in about two minutes she is in the little hallway thing that between the two rooms yelling "Nant Ne!" because she thinks she can get away with getting out of bed with me. This is a video of her playing with the same little boy at the Rio Buffet.

1 comments:

JENNIFER said...

OMG they are so cute! I'm sure you had such a blast with them! I love you T and hope you are having a great day! :)