Sunday, November 7, 2010

What else has been going on?

Well lets start with my fight with Jen's potato peeler. I went over to hang out with Jen and was helping her can pears. Well...I was peeling the pears and somehow the peeler slipped and my finger was bleeding like crazy. Anyone who knows me knows that I can't stand the sight of blood. I immediately got light headed and felt like I was going to faint. Jimmy had to come in and take care of my cut until I could pull myself together. I know! what a whimp! What can I say though I hate the sight of blood and it makes me feel like I'm going to pass out. The picture doesn't do the cut justice. I had tons of fun with Jen though :)


For Halloween, yes, I was a nurse again. It's just so easy and I don't have to think about it. It's also a costume that doesn't make my kids at school go crazier than they already are that day, but I wore it to a Halloween party I went to too. This is a combination of mine and Amber's costume. I love the glasses!

Amber, Colleen and Julie had a Halloween party at their house that was lots of fun! Everyone else has a creative costume..I know!

Last Weekend Kara. MaCail and I went to Vegas for the night since MaCail is getting married on the 20th of this month. This is at The Belagio. I love walking around their gardens.

MaCail and I on the strip waiting to eat. I am so happy for MaCail that she's getting married, but I am going to miss seeing her all the time too. She is such a good friend to me. I've got to help her with a few of her wedding things, mostly helping her with her dress. Everyone knows I am not a girly girl and don't usually get into stuff like that, but I have really enjoyed helping her and am so glad that she has asked me to do it.

It seemed like the boys have been so busy lately with football and everything that a couple of weeks ago I made them come stay with me for the night! I love these boys and each of their unique personalities :)

Jayden lost his two front teeth, and since this picture has lost three teeth in the front. Seriously.. how could you not love this face?

I think I am finally caught up with blogging! I feel much better :)

0 comments: