Sunday, November 7, 2010

Oregon!

I can't believe what a slacker I have been about keeping up my blog! Life happens though I guess :) I'm still trying to work and go to class at night, which has not been very fun. The good news is that I'm done with my ESL class and got an "A!" Yeah! The bad news being I still have my Masters' class and have a 10 page due here soon that I haven't started :)

Over the fall break I was able to fly to Portland, Oregon to see my sister and her family. It was such a fun trip and I loved every minute of it. I have missed all of them so much, and it was so good to see them. The time went by so quickly. I spent four days there, but it didn't seem like it at all. Here are a few pictures of some of the fun things we did.
Can I tell you how much I have missed these faces! Treyson talks pretty good now and says "Aunt T" It's funny because Payton has always called me "Nant Ne" even though she can say Aunt T, but now that Treyson says is right she now callls me "Aunt T" too. I kind of miss being called "Nant Ne" :( Probably just because it means she's growing up.

The first day we went to the Tillamook Cheese Factory. It was really interesting to see the factory and all that cheese! We had some of the best ice cream ever there!

Even though it was way too cold to get in the water I still had to go to the ocean. It is defintely one of my favorite places to be.


We also went to the zoo and had lots of fun there. Treyson loves the bears!

Kacie took Payton to the bathroom,so I decided Treyson and I would have a little photo shoot. He thought it was sooo funny and kept yelling "More!" So, I have about 5 pictures of us like this.

Me with the kids at the zoo.

It took forever to convince Payton to get her picture taken with this bear, she was scared of it!

Payton helping cook on Sunday.

Me and my favorite niece. Oh how I love this child :)

0 comments: