Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Recent Picture and 15 Interesting (more like random!) Facts


This is the most recent picture of I have of myself and I figure it pretty much sums most of the pictures I take :)
1. I drove a snowmobile through a fence, across a major highway, and down into a ditch and escaped without even a mark.
2.I can't pluck my own eyebrows, and I have the worse eyebrows in the world! It gives me the webee geebees! I have to have them waxed but can't do that myself either. Kristine, Jess and Bec have always had to do it for me.
3. I love young kids. The innocence that they have and the funny things they say. The way they are untainted from the world. They just have a purity about them. Which is why I love my job so much.
4.At times, I have a hard time expressing myself, and usually when it's most important.
5-I worry about everything! This is something I really wish I could change about myself. I can drive myself crazy worrying about things I have no control over.
6-I don't believe that blood is what makes you family. A teacher at my school said this to me today and I love it! "Blood is not thicker than water, Love is thicker than water."
7-I love watching sports! I remember from the time I was little watching sports on TV day and night. I remember my dad walking in one day shaking his head and saying "You should have been a boy!"
8-I have so many nicknames it's hard to keep up. No one but my parents and people I have no connection with call me Tara. It's almost weird to hear myself called Tara and especially by someone I'm close to.
9-I love John Stockton and The Jazz!
10-I love to laugh! I will laugh about anything and everything :)
11-Very few people REALLY know me. I put up a good front, but there a very few people that I will really open up to and that I fully trust.
12-It suprises most people to know that I'm a cryer... It takes nothing to make me cry.
13-I love to take pictures, and can drive people crazy with my camera.
14-I love Purple!
15-"Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it." This is one of my favorite quotes :)

0 comments: