Tuesday, November 17, 2009

October 30th ='s Wedding Day!

I am really behind with this blogging thing, but it seems I can't ever find the time or the patience to do more than one post at a time. October 30th seemed to be the day to get married! Two of my very good friends Jen and Mary got married that day. Mary got married at two and Jen at four. I didn't get many pictures of Mary's wedding because by the time they were getting out of the temple it was time for me to be running to Jen's wedding. Mary's wedding was the my first ever Temple wedding. It was such an awesome experience to witness. I'm so thankful she let me be a part of it. Jen got married in Cathy's backyard, it was a perfect day and such a beautiful wedding. Both of them were beautiful brides, and I'm so happy for them:) Congratulations Girls :))

Me and Jen! Love her :)

Me, Jen and Cathy two of the greatest friends ever!


The Frahm sisters up front, Kara, Amanda, Colleen, and Carrie


♥Jen and Jimmy♥


Mary and Ryan coming out of the Temple

If was so funny to see Mary all girled up because it so isn't her :)

2 comments:

JEN&JIMMY said...

It's about time! Way to go blogger! I will talk to you next week, I wish I could get the hair stuff before Thursday. I'll call ya! LOVE YOU!

Unknown said...

That is so exciting for them! Both beautiful brides!