Tuesday, September 22, 2009

GO BEARS!!!!!!!


I am very excited for football season! Not as excited as I am for basketball season, but I still love it! I've been a Chicago Bears fan for as long as I can remember! I have always loved them. I got it from my Grandma Rhonda, my mom's mom who died when I was 7. She was from Chicago and loved the Bears. I don't remember a lot about her because I was so young, so this is something that even though she isn't here anymore I'm sure we still share :) The Bears are 1-1 but I'm very excited about their win over the Steelers!!!!! And I am so excited that we finally have a decent quarterback! GO CUTLER!!! and GO BEARS!!!!

4 comments:

JENNIFER said...

Seriously? The STEELERS are the best! My cousin plays for them foo! Bring it! :) LOVE YOU!

Unknown said...

You are too funny! Football is not much my thing, but I will be with you when B-ball starts! By the way, we need to check dates when you can come. I forgot that I might me in Wyoming with my fam on the 8 and 9th. We need to figure something out! Love ya!

Tara said...

Oh we already brought it last Sunday when we wooped on you foo! LOVE YOU MORE!

danielandjamaica said...

Yes, I just have to say GO STEELERS! You're welcome for the win the other day. See ya at the SUPERBOWL... again!
I also love the BRONCOS!