Wednesday, September 9, 2009

♥Chase's Farewell♥

My cousin Chase is leaving for Brazil on September 16th, so Jess, Tori and I went up to SLC over Labor Day weekend to see him before he goes. He had had his actual farewell on the 16th of August the day after my Temple date, so we weren't able to make it up then. I think this worked out better anyway because we got to spend the whole day with Chase and the rest of the Payne family, and of course Kacie, Payton and Treyson since we stayed with them:) I love my family so much, and am so thankful that we are close. I am so proud of Chase for the decision he has made to go on a mission and serve the Lord!
This is all the cousins on the Sullivan side minus Christan and Randy :(

Daniel, Kacie, Jess, Me, Zach, Treyson, and Chase. This mantle and wall are famous! The same place we took all the pictures when Daniel left for his mission.


Chase with my favorite niece and nephew :)

Daniel and Chase

There is never a dull moment when the Sullivans and Paynes get together. This is our dinner at Chili's. Lets just say Tori decided to lick the dessert plate. (I have no idea where she comes up with this stuff!) The waitress came back while she has licking the plate and said "Oh MY!" "Do you want some wetnaps or something?"

I had to post this one because I love Jessica's face!

Me and Krystle♥

Daniel and Jess

Dinner at Chili's

This is a video of Payton that I took and couldn't resist posting. I have taught her that when someone says "Who Loves You?" she says "Nant Ne!" so I had to record it!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Your fam is too fun! It looks like a blast! Miss you Tar, you need to make a trip to Castle Dale! Love you!