Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Jazz Game!!!!!!

This last weekend was an exciting fun filled one! Starting with Friday night Jory and I got to go up to the Jazz Game! They were playing Denver, and starting off playing really bad, but as the game went on they ended up taking over and it was an awesome game! Any game is great that the Jazz win! The streak is still alive baby!! 11 and hopefully many more to come Go Jazz!!!!
Since my all time favorite basketball player ever and the best point guard to play the game no longer plays I figured this was as close to getting a picture with him that I could get. I'm talking about John Stockton, of course :)
Photobucket
Here is the man I'm going to marry one day, Kyle Korver and Carlos Boozer
Photobucket
Of course the wonderful Deron Williams..I ♥ this guy!
Photobucket
As much as I love the Jazz I still love ♥Payton♥ and ♥Treyson♥ more so the best part of the trip was getting to see them! Are they the cutest ever or what??
Photobucket

0 comments: