Monday, March 16, 2009

♥Happy Birthday Grandpa♥ 1931-2007

Today would have been my grandpa's 78th birthday, so I just wanted to take a minute and tell some of my favorite things about him. I love that he taught us all hard work. He taught us that if you want something you have to work for it, in life there are no free hand outs. He taught me the importance of the telling the people that you love that you love them and telling them often. He never let me walk out the door without telling me he loved me. You never know what tomorrow will bring. He taught me that when God has blessed you, it's your job to bless and help out other people.
Photobucket
Happy Birthday Grandpa! and thank you for all the wonderful memories.♥ I love you always and forever.

1 comments:

Sylvia said...

I remember your grandpa & grandma and the fun parties we would have at their house every year! And going trick or treating to their house too. They were both fun loving people :) good ol days!!