Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday


I am so thankful for My Job. Right now the way the economy is you are very blessed to even have a job, and to have one that you love is a huge plus. Teaching is the most rewarding thing I think I could have ever chosen to do. Don't get me wrong there are days that I feel like I could pull my hair out, and don't ever want to come back. Most days though I just absolutely love going to work. I have the greatest class in the world. Even when I'm mean and ornery they love me still. I love working with kids because they are so honest and real. You don't ever have to wonder how they feel because they just they'll just tell you. I guess it also helps too that I'm slightly immature myself and love the crazy things they do all day, plus they are still young enough to think I'm hilarious! They appreciate the humor that most adults wouldn't.


2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Hey...now I need your help! How do you do the hearts? Like on the title of your last post. Blog me back or facebook me and let me know, thanks!

Merrill Family said...

Your class is one of a kind this year. I love to hear the stories. Almost makes me wish I taught fourth grade. I to have an immature sense of humor.