Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My New Nephew..♥Treyson♥

On Friday I got to go up to Provo and be with my sister, Kacie, when she had her new little baby, Treyson. It was such a wonderful experience and I'm so glad I got to share it with her, Micah and my mom. I love my sister so much and consider myself so blessed to have been chosen to be her sister. Everyone who knows us knows that we didn't get along so well almost our entire life. I remember my mom telling me that when we got older we would be best friends, and me thinking "When I'm older I'm moving as far away from her as possible!" So, I guess I hate to say it but Mom, you were right again! I made it by about 5 minutes when Payton was born, and firmly believe she waited for me! Treyson came by induction, so it was planned and a little slower. He is the cutest little guy! He was born February 20th at 3:31 pm 7lbs 2 oz. Here are a few pictures.
Photobucket

I look terrible in this picture, but I blame it on being at the hospital all day, and my mom being a bad photographer.
Photobucket



Here's the new big sister, Payton. I love this little girl so much and am so grateful for the opportunity I got to spend some time with her while Kacie was in the hospital. I can never get enough of her.
Photobucket

This is a picture I stole from Kacie's blog, but he looks so cute I had to do it!


We are so glad you're here ♥Trey♥! Your Aunt "T" loves you:)

4 comments:

Sylvia said...

Awwww he is so cute! I looked at the picts of Kacie's blog too! And her little girls looks just loke her, to the T! And that little guy is so precious!

Vanessa said...

He's adorable!! Congrats Aunt T!!!

Amy Minus Blade said...

Payton and Treyson are as cute as can be! I love the picture of her looking down at Treyson. Her little lips are so full and cute!

Bec said...

You are so one of those Aunts that are going to spoil her nieces and nephews! Good thing .... every kid needs one of those! Love the new blog - keep it up!