Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I have seen "Thankful Thursday" on a few other blogs and thought it would be a good way to start mine.

I am Thankful for My Family. This is my whole family at Kacie's wedding minus Payton, of course, and Christan's newest little guy, Drew.
Photobucket

Our family has always been really close, and I am so grateful for that. I have the best parents and grandparents in the world that have helped me through so much. I am so thankful for my sister, Kacie, and niece Payton. Payton is talking really good now and is starting to put sentences together. Even though I live 3 hours from them she recognizes me in pictures and when I come to see her and calls me "nant ne" which in her language means "Aunt T."
Photobucket


This is almost all the cousins on the Sullivan side, plus 1 second cousin. We were pretty proud of yourselves for making such a huge dogpile, but Grandma wasn't nearly as impressed. I think she was a little worried we may topple over onto something and break it. If I look like I'm about ready to die, it's because I was.
Photobucket

1 comments:

Cowan Family said...

HI!! It's good to hear from you. I have to admit I haven't been the best at blogging lately but I will try to get better. I am excited to catch up on your life!