Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Football Saturdays!!

My adopted nephews Cooper and Caleb just got doing playing football for the year. Their games were on Saturdays so I got to watch most of them. Cooper's team won all but like 3 games I think and Caleb's team only lost one game all year and ended up winning the 4th grade championship! I had fun playing with Jayden and Cooper too while Caleb was on the field.
Caleb with his championship trophy!

I was no good at getting actions shots so most of the pictures I have of Caleb are just standing on the field..some photographer huh!


Caleb is such a cutie and so kind hearted and caring that it's funny to see him on the football field all serious and looking so big!

Jayden :)

Bec is going to kill me for this picture, but seriously look at Jayden's face! That's funny I don't care who you are!

Cooper had a game in Mesquite so I went down with Bec and Jayden. Jessica and Austin met us there and Jayden was more than happy to tease Jessica. Those are her truck keys. Jayden has a little crush on Jessica and how could she resist that face :)

Me and Jess

After the game they do some "parent tunnel" thing I thought it was pretty funny so I was taking pictures, and Becca is trying to hide in her jacket from me..sorry Bec we totally know it's you :)

Jayden loved to play with my camera and take funny pictures this is just one of the many I found when I got home.

Cooper loved playing with the camera too :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

They are cute kids! They are lucky to have an adopted aunt like you! Love ya!