Monday, December 28, 2009

2 Years

It has been two years today since my Grandpa Dee passed away. I can't believe that it's been that long. I am so grateful to him and all of the many things he taught me. I'm so thankful that it was so important to him that we kept a close family.


I know that he is in a better place now, but I still miss him everyday. I'm grateful to live close to where he is buried and to be able to go there and visit whenever and on days like this. I was able to go out today and visit his grave and put flowers on it. (Thanks Bec for going with me:)) Love you lots Grandpa! Thank you for teaching me the importance of telling people you love them and telling them often.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It's amazing how time flies! It is also great to have the memories and to have known such awesome people. I feel the same way about my grandparents! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Hope all is well with you! Call me. You still need to come to Castle Dale! :)