Saturday, May 16, 2009

Two Busy Weekends!!!

The last two weekends have been crazy! On May 3rd ♥Treyson♥ got blessed, so Tori and I headed up to Springville and spent the weekend up there. On May 10th my cousin, Daniel, had his missionary homecoming. Jess, Tori and I headed up to SLC for that. He gave an awesome talk! It was great to be able to spend time with staying with my sister and being able to play with my niece and nephew. However, I am glad to be home this weekend and enjoying a lazy Saturday. Here are a few pictures from both weekends.


Payton with Treyson, all ready to get blessed

Tori trying to do Payton's hair

Cute little Treyson in his blessing outfit. Micah did a great job blessing him.



I love this picture of Treyson

me, Tori and Daniel

Daniel and Treyson
Daniel and Jessica.

0 comments: