Tuesday, August 3, 2010

~June California Trip! Seaworld, Knotts Berry Farm and the Beach!~

I have three vacations I need to blog about so I figured I would start with California back in June and hopefully get the other two on here soon! At the end of June I went to California with Beccca and the boys. We went to Knotts Berry Farm the first day, a really cool science musuem the next day, Seaworld the next, amd then the Beach on the last day. On the way home we hit the rides on the top of the Stratosphere. We had almost every minute planned out it seemed, but that's the way I like it, and it was so much fun! This is the second year I've got to go on vacation with her and the boys and I love it! Hopefully we will be able to make it a summer tradition :) My pictures are not in any order.
Me holding a starfish at Seaworld. I loved watching Cooper at Seaworld with all the animals and especially with the Starfish. I think we came back to this place three different times.

Bec and I with our yellow ponchos, and boy did we need them to sit in those soak zones at the shows.


Jayden and I at the science museum.

There were some scary rides at Knotts Berry Farm. Most that Jayden and Cooper didn't want to go on so I went on with Caleb. He is such a little daredevil and wanted to do all of them, so I had to pretend I wasn't scared!

At the hotel the first night :)

Knotts Berry Farm

a water ride at Sea World.

Caleb and Cooper at the beach

Bec and I at the beach

Me and Jayden

Jayden buried in the sand

At the top of the Stratosphere after driving way too long!

The boys at the top of the Stratosphere

1 comments:

Becca said...

ahh...memories! we should start planning next years trip...