Thursday, April 15, 2010

Payton is 3!

On March 28th Payton turned 3! I can hardly believe she is that old! I went up with my mom and Tori for the weekend for her birthday. We went to Jumping Jacks and then came back and had a little party at Kacie's house. Payton is getting so big! Talking so good, and has such a little mind of her own. I love her so much and no matter what she does she melts my heart:)

This is her perfect little diva pose!

Opening presents :)


Hitting her Dora Pinata.

Kacie's friend Lindsey made this amazing cake!

Couldn't leave out Treyson, he is such a cutie :) I have to teach him to say Aunt T now. I'm pretty sure Payton was about his age when she started saying it.

Tori did Payton's hair so cute! Here she is posing with her "dolly!"

My favorite niece! Love her so much!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

SHE IS TOO CUTE! WHAT A GREAT AUNT! HOW FUN TO CELEBRATE, BUT I DEFINITELY AGREE WITH THEM GROWING UP WAY TOO FAST!